The benefits of reflexology: source of absolute well-being
Reflexology is an ancient healing method dating back thousands of years in China and Egypt. It is considered an alternative medicine that is something like acupuncture but without using needles. Energy flows throughout the body through twelve meridians connecting the essence of the organs.
The Multiple Benefits of Foot Massage for the Body
- Relaxes the nervous system by releasing tensions and stress
- Improves blood circulation
- Activates all systems:
- Lymphatic, respiratory
- Joints, glandular
- Digestive, intestinal and immune, while preventing certain illnesses
- Fights insomnia
- Relieves sciatic nerve
- Tendonitis, bursitis
- Gets rid of addictions including alcohol, and many others
Reflexology allows the glandular system to activate and to energize the entire body, harmonizing its vital functions. Reflexology has incredible health benefits in general.
Tibetan Reflexology and Its Benefits
This reflexology technique increases the vibration energy of the human being to allow the energy to activate more and untie the knots and blockages that have accumulated with the various events of our lives.
It is practiced on different parts of the body, such as the clavicles, shoulder blades and pelvic area. Its action is fast and its beneficial effects are often felt during the session when treating acute and localized pain. This treatment is combined with foot reflexology.
The Benefits of Ear Reflexology
- Energizes the body and harmonizes its vital functions
- Relieves rheumatic pain
- Helps the respiratory system
- Relieves joint pain
- Fights insomnia
- Helps to quit smoking
- Helps eliminate excess weight and fight anorexia and bulimia
- Increases libido
- Relieves allergies
- Relieves motion sickness
- Relieves menstrual disorders
- Flu and colds
- Sore throat
- Carpal tunnel
- Vertigo, labyrinthitis and sinusitis
Hand reflexology is effective for several kinds of general disorders and for certain specific pathologies. One of the most significant advantages of this technique is decreased levels of anxiety and stress.
- Alleviates back pain
- Relieves headaches
- Revitalizes the body
- Reduces asthma and reduces the symptoms of hay fever
- Reduces fever
- Calms digestive disorders
- Alleviates pain associated with PMS
Read to try it ?
Let Sonia Dumas take care of you, gently and simply.